GST Regsitration for NRIs and Further Process
Being Largest market for investment ,India always a fascinating country for non residents for business. if any non resident entity plans to start a business in India than GST registration is a must for him . here we discuss about GST provisions for non residents
Lets discuss the process for GST registrartion for NRIs and related forms
- FORM GST REG-09 is to be electronically filed as application by a non resident taxable person ,with his self attested Passport copy.
- The application wil be signed or EVC verified
- The application can be filed five days before starting of business.
- Foreign Businesses which is incorporated or situated outside India ,the registration application must be filed with TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER of respective country ..
- Non resident taxable person needs to deposit an estimated amount as TAX with application.
Final registration process will be same as resident ,
- If the Taxable entity wishes to register under GST, then it will submit the electronic application using the FORM GST REG–26. all information must be furnished within three months.
- FORM GST REG-06 will be issued as the Final GST Registration if the given information found correct and complete .
- In case of wrong information ,The competent Authority will send a Show-Cause Notice i.e FORM GST REG-27 . the opportunity of Hearing will be provided and after that Provisional Registration will be cancelled wide FORM GST REG-28 .
- The Show-Cause Notice may be revoked wide FORM GST REG- 20 ,if the applicant gives a satisfactory reply .
- An Authorized Signatory who must be a resident Indian having valid PAN will sign the application for registration on behalf of a Non resident Entity .
Disclaimer : All the given information are for Educational Purpose only and user must verify the rules and regulations from government sources .